Faculty of Engineering, Mid-Western University (MU) published re-entrance date for B.E. programs for 2077/078 academic year. The faculty conducted entrance exam on 2021-Feb-22 for B.E. Civil, Computer and Hydropower streams in which total of 328 applicants filled the entrance form and 289 examinee participated the exam. Out of which 59 students passed the entrance exam, whereas the total of 144 seats are available in three streams. In order to address the gap the schedule for re-entrance exam is fixed and timeline is as mentioned below:
- Entrance form distribution: 2077 Falgun 17 onward
- Form submission deadline: 2077 Chaitra 05, 05:00 PM (online and offline both)
- Entrance fee: NRs 1000/-
- Fee deposit bank account: Account No. 028004581C of Central Campus of Engineering at Nepal Bangladesh Bank, Surkhet branch OR Account No. 408000984501 of Central Campus of Engineering at Rastriya Banijya Bank, Surkhet branch.
- Entrance examination: 2077 Chaitra 08, 11:00 AM
- Entrance result publication: 2077 Chaitra 11
Entrance Form Download Link
Student can fill-up the form with both online and offline mode for aforementioned entrance examination. Online entrance form can be accessed and filled with the link entrance.mu.edu.np and know how to fill up the form with this article or this video tutorial.
Student can also get entrance form at Central Campus of Engineering, Birendranagar Surkhet or can download with this link. After filling this form, student need to submit it to Central Campus of Engineering administration/admission section.
B.E. re-entrance exam will be held only at Birendranagar Surkhet center.
There will be no quota and scholarship provision in re-entrance.
For more information contact +83-523284.