This article is all about the necessary information regarding B.Sc. and B.Sc. CSIT entrance exam of Faculty of Science and Technology, Mid-Western University. If you want to study Bachelor of Science in Biology/Physical or Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Information Technology (BScCSIT) at Central Campus of Science and Technology, Mid-Western University and filled-up the entrance form, then you need to know the entrance question pattern and evaluation process.
Entrance Syllabus of B.Sc. CSIT
For BScCSIT, the entrance syllabus comprises and based on the +2 level science subjects. MCQ type questions will appear at entrance exam with the following ratio:
- Mathematics 40%, Physics 20%, English 20% and Chemistry 20% (based on +2 level courses).
Entrance Syllabus of B.Sc.
For BSc General (commonly known as Biology and Physical), the entrance syllabus depends on the group you choose, i.e. Physical or Biology. MCQ type questions will appear at entrance exam with the following ratio for the two different groups:
- Physical Group: Maths 25%, Physics 25%, English 25% and Chemistry 25%
- Biology Group: Botany 25%, Zoology25%, Chemistry 25% and English 25%.
Question pattern and evaluation
- There will be 100 multiple choice questions based on the syllabus mentioned above.
- Evaluation will be solely based on entrance scores. If entrance score coincides, percentage score of highest academic qualification will be taken into account.
- The selection of students will be on the basis of merit.
- Admission committee has its full right in case of any confusion about the selection process.
Eligibility conditions for admission.
The candidates applying for admission to Bachelor Level Programs:
- Must have successfully completed 10+2 or PCL or any other equivalent degree from Higher Secondary Education Board, or from Universities/Boards recognized by Mid-Western University.
- Must pass the entrance test administered by Faculty of Science and Technology, Mid-Western University
Entrance Exam Centre
Entrance exam will held on Falgun 17, 2077 at examination hall of Central Campus of Science and Technology (CCST), Birendranagar, Surkhet. (opposite to Bulbule park gate). Last date to submit entrance form is 2077 Falgun 16.
If you wish to study BSc or BSc CSIT at CCST, MU and wants to fill up entrance form you can submit online and know how with this link. To submit the form physically, download the from with this link. For further details about the campus and program watch this video.
For more details about the university, admission schedule, program available at all the campuses and contact details click here.